The world is large and people's ideals, insights, and methods are many. While some of the methods and ideals espoused in some of the resources in this section might be somewhat different than we would propose, we feel that providing a wide range of information to you our users, helps to keep you best educated and aware. Happy browsing!
- Motivational Speaker Molly Gordon available in Greater Seattle Area and Internationally has the potential to engage and motivate people in all facets of an organization in promoting its work to stakeholders, clientele, and the general public. She has ignited enthusiasm for marketing and promotion in such diverse settings as a county auditor's staff retreat, NASA's Langley Research Center, and numerous non-profits and micro-enterprises. Recommended
- Art Quotes—Inspirational art quotes and fine artist portfolios. Also includes a selection of artist interviews, an art directory and International arts news.
- Encouragement Greeting Cards, Encouragement Ecards From 123Greetings.com—Each one of us go through difficult times in life. The road may be very long and rough… but it becomes shorter & easier to tread upon, when we have the love & support of good friends. So reach out to your friend/ loved one & encourage 'em with these warm, cute & free greeting cards!
- Knowledge Sanctuary—Program for Success: Self Improvement, Motivation, Inspiration, Online Seminars.
- The Motivational and Inspirational Corner—A site where you'll find a wide range of motivational and inspirational quotes and stories. Home of the inspirational “Power Up Passage of the Day” and the motivational “Power Performance Program”.
- Motivational Book on Success—A book concerning how I used exercise as the basis for controlling my attitude, achieving my potential and retiring by the age of 36. Order my book and receive a free pair of Thorlo running socks.
- Motivational Speaker, Corporate Training, Keynote Speaker—Otellus.com offers professional and motivational keynote speakers for corporate training and events.
- Motivational speaker—Richard Saldan rivets attention, produces change, and magically creates lasting results.
- Professional Motivational Speaker—Al “The Inspiration” Duncan. Get YOUR questions on Emotional Intelligence, Self-Motivation, Communication, and other soft skills answered here for free!
- Self-Help Motivational Resource—Self-help motivational resource on self improvement for personal growth and personal development.
- A Womens Selfesteem.com—We offer you Live self esteem and Confidence Chat at D's Bistro for women, Forum, self-esteem and Confidence tips, live help, Quotes, self esteem Articles, Abuse and Survival, information and questions answered on The Female Body and much more! And it's all FREE! You can even send in your own story! You should not have to pay for your self esteem and confidence.
- Quotes To Live By
This collection of great quotes to live by will provide you with inspiring quotations that are positive and thoughtful. These sayings can be used as a daily motto, or as a wall poster, or used in speeches, or posted at your work to inspire you through the day and as expressions of learning for each day of the week
- Motivational Safety Speaker
Chris Loomis, a consultant and motivational safety speaker offers four fantastic safety presentations for you to choose from. Chris Loomis uses 6 separate learning principles in his presentations.