The world is large and people’s ideals, insights, and methods are many. While some of the methods and ideals espoused in some of the resources in this section might be somewhat different than we would propose, we feel that providing a wide range of information to you our users, helps to keep you best educated and aware. Happy browsing!
- Read the articles of Leading Practitioners on Somatics and discover how intelligent our body is and why we should understand the language our body speaks.
- Craniosacral Therapy in Tokyo—Our clinic is dedicated to helping individuals achieve optimal health and well being through the skillful use of manual therapies. Craniosacral Therapy and SomatoEmotional Release are gentle manual therapies developed in the United States by osteopathic physician John Upledger. They are recommended for general health and well being and for a wide range of medical conditions.
- Hanna Somatic Education® is a health discipline used to manage presenting complaints often referred to osteopathy, physical therapy, chiropractic, massage therapy, etc. This site contains articles, “before and after” photographs, and access to self-help programs and practitioners.
- Massage & Bodywork Centre offers information on practitioners, techniques, books and supplies, associations, and a message board.
- Somatics Institute School of Massage integrates remedial, holistic and somatics approaches in a two year, full-time program.