The Intersection of Life Coaching, Hypnosis, NLP, and Mindfulness Practices
March 12, 2011 2PM, Tokyo
Helping people achieve their life goals, is an important challenge for every coach or therapist. You
might also find it’s a challenge for you personally as well!
People get trained in various disciplines and come away with a toolbox of techniques, but still find they can’t consistently get the results they and their clients desire.
In Seishindo Life Coaching we’ve found the best way to get consistent high quality results for both yourself and your clients, is:
1. Stop focusing on problems and instead focus on overall awareness, body usage and breath.
2. Develop a core set of techniques that lead to a fuller presence in the world, emotional balance, and appreciation of life.
3. Slow down, and really hear and emotionally digest the life stories we all have.
4. Appreciate that life’s a koan, and logic by itself won’t get the desired results.
5. Come to the realization that the only thing wrong with you or your clients, is the belief that something’s wrong!
Come and learn how to engage in processes that can lead you and your clients to:
• Appreciate life’s many challenges, rather than trying to overcome them.
• Be more fully alive and positively transform the manner in which you approach the living of life.
• Engage in practices that lead you to stress less, enjoy life more, and focus on the positive.
The Seishindo Saturday classes are interactive, friendly, and supportive. Whether you’re a first time student, or someone with a lot of experience, you’ll find yourself welcome. Almost certainly you’ll come away having learned something of definite value, that will serve you well in your life.
Please pass this announcement on to others you think might be interested!
Those of you who ARE attending, please send me an email letting me know. Lately the classes have been full, so contacting me early on is the best!
As always, the cost for the class is Yen 7,000.
This class is being held on March 12, at my office. If you need a map, let me know and I will send you one.
The class is from 2-6PM.
If you would like to be taken off this mailing list please let me know, and I’ll do so immediately.