“Slow down, and feel what your body has to say”
Seishindo Somatic Coaching
Saturday, Sept. 10, 2011 2-6PM
If you or your clients, are wanting to feel calm and centered in times of great change
, “slowing down” is a crucial life management skill to possess.
In this workshop you will:
1. Learn to slow down your thought process, so your best solutions more easily float to the surface.
2. Come more in touch with the body sensations that lead to one’s emotional state, and beliefs.
3. Uncover the “gift” our challenges offer us.
4. Have the opportunity to do an in-class coaching session with me.
Is this workshop for you?
It is, IF….
* You are a coach who wants new techniques and concepts to use in your work.
* You want to feel more at ease in your own life, and transmit that sense of ease to others.
* You want to learn how to go beyond the words, and touch the emotions.
* You want to make a deeper connection with yourself, your work, and your clients.
Those of you who ARE attending, please send me an email letting me know. Contacting me early on is the best!
As always, the cost for the class is Yen 7,000.
This class is being held at my office. If you need a map, let me know and I will send you one.
If you would like to be taken off this mailing list please let me know, and I’ll do so immediately.