Achieve a Peaceful Victory Over Anger
If you want to learn more about anger management or become involved in Practices that can help you to feel calm and centered, Seishindo is a great choice. Drawing from the wisdom of Aikido as well as scientific research, Seishindo appeals to your Body and your Intellect. Fulfill the longing of your spirit to achieve peaceful victory over your anger as you travel ever closer to living the life your heart longs for.
- Find out more about Seishindo Anger Management theories and practices by reading the Seishindo Newsletter issues entitled “Coming to terms with anger”, “Are you able to say both ‘Yes!’ and ‘No!’?”, “Is it finally time to forgive?”, and “The Philosophy of Fear and Confrontation”.
- Watch our 26 minute video, which will give you a taste of what Seishindo Anger Management teaching can be like. Find out more about the video.
- Perform Seishindo Practices “Today, my anger is about … “ and “The gift of forgiveness” to start exploring how to change your anger into a wider range of life affirming emotions.
- Familiarize yourself with the description of our Seishindo Anger Management Workshop “Adopt the wisdom of Aikido to achieve a peaceful victory over anger”. This workshop is available upon request.
- Register for phone sessions and in person private sessions with Charlie Badenhop. The first step in this process is writing to him at email@example.com.